S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy

In a world where The Avengers have dismantled, young heroes training with the organization S.H.I.E.L.D must pick up the pieces. Accepting canon and OC characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sienna Wyatt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye

Sienna Wyatt Empty
PostSubject: Sienna Wyatt   Sienna Wyatt EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:00 am

RP Name: Sami

Sienna Wyatt Bianca10

Person used as character face: Bianca Bradey
Character Name: Sienna Wyatt
Alias: Hela
Power: Mental domination- can control another's actions, the person remaining in a zombie-like state while under her control (slow moving, single minded. NOT the eating part).
Classes Taking:
Literature of Science Fiction
Art
Biology
Combat training
Weapons training
Mind control training with Emma Frost

Character Bio: Sienna was born and raised in Australia, however her father got a job that required him to move to America before she started her final year at school, meaning she had to attend a college to finish. The stress of moving and adjusting to her new surroundings set off her powers, despite her already being 17. While dealing with her not-so-friendly classmates, she accidentally got one of them hurt when she told them to 'go jump in traffic'.
She grew distant to everyone after that and soon found herself using her powers to get what she wanted and became a 'villain' and started referring to herself as Hela; being a fan of Norse mythology (and unaware that the Asgardians were indeed real).
Eventually, she was arrested and spent a few months in jail before S.H.I.E.L.D managed to locate her and offer to help her, leading to her enrolling at the Academy.
Back to top Go down

Sienna Wyatt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy :: Starting Out :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: