S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy

In a world where The Avengers have dismantled, young heroes training with the organization S.H.I.E.L.D must pick up the pieces. Accepting canon and OC characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

List of Classes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

List of Classes Empty
PostSubject: List of Classes   List of Classes EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:48 pm

NORMAL CLASSES (Classes that test skills that would be taught in normal schools)
English:
English Composition
American Literature
British Literature
World Literature
Literature of Science Fiction
Literature of Fantasy

Science:
Physical Science
Biology
Chemistry
Environmental Science
Astronomy
Anatomy
Physics

Math:
Intro to Algebra
Algebra I
Geometry
Algebra II
Trigonometry
Calculus

History:
World Geography
World History
Political Science
U.S History
Government
Theology

Fine Arts:
Art
Computer Science
Theater Arts
Choir
Band
Foreign Language (include both Earth languages and those from foreign lands)
Psychology

EXTRA CLASSES (Classes that would only be taught to students with skills in super heroics or with government training)

Mystic Arts-does your power revolve around mystic arts such as magic? Here you will learn about what makes your magic tick.
Combat Training- Learn from the best how to handle hand to hand combat, for those who have super human strength and those who do not.
Undercover Training- An up and coming S.H.I.E.L.D agent? In this class you will learn the secrets of going undercover. Picking an undercover name, adopting mannerism, all is essential. If you take this class, you must also take Theater Arts.
Weapons Training- Learn to use everything from a gun to a bow and other weapons in this class.
Interrogation- Recommended for all of those going to be a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Learn proper techniques of extracting information from your enemies.
Private Lessons- These are any lessons that are taken with a hero because there is no one else that can possibly teach the lesson. Such things would be technology lessons with Tony Stark or learning to control ice powers from Iceman.

Keep in mind that other classes can be added later!
Back to top Go down
https://shieldacademy.rpg-board.net

List of Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy :: Starting Out :: Announcements and Other Important Information-
Jump to: